MN IFT Midwest Expo Virtual Happy Hour
November 10, 2020 from 5:00 – 6:00 PM CST
Let’s keep the networking going at an interactive virtual happy hour following the close of the Midwest Expo! We will have breakout rooms with various topics, including the chance to continue the conversations with some of the speakers in the symposium. The breakout rooms will also give us the chance to network and discuss in smaller group settings. So bring a drink of your choice – it is a happy hour, after all – and come prepared to chat with your fellow MN IFT members, guests, and Midwest Expo attendees!
The breakout rooms:
- Alternative Dairy / Oat Milk with Grain Millers
- Plant Proteins with speaker Dr. Pam Ismail
- Introducing New Products in the Market with the MNIFT Student Engagement Committee
- New Professionals and Career Support with Aerotek
- Networking with UMN Alumni
Upon registration, you will receive a link to a quick survey to select the breakout rooms you would like to join.
Please contact Emily Grisbeck (Emily.Grisbeck@genmills.com) for more info!