The MNIFT-Great Plans Subsection welcomes the Undergraduate and Graduate students from the food science related programs to showcase their research at the 2022 poster competition to be held on March 24th, 2022 at the SDSU Raven Precision Agriculture Center Building, Brookings, SD. The exhibition will take place in the Atrium. The competition will be held in the following three categories:
|Graduate Masters||1st Place||$100|
|Graduate Doctorate||1st Place||$100|
- There is no registration fee. This competition is open to all the MNIFT student members. Non-student members are advised strongly to be part of the MNIFT section.
- Abstract (max 250 words) should be submitted by 5:00 PM on March 18th, 2022 to Dr. Prafulla Salunke (Prafulla.Salunke@sdstate.edu).
- The presentation content should be approved by the advisor.
- The poster should be displayed at the designated area by 4:00 PM on March 24th, 2022.
- Student should be available near the poster throughout the meeting.