We are excited to be back in person to connect exhibitors with local buyers and local buyers with the latest products and services offered by food industry suppliers.
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 Second Ave South
Minneapolis, MN 55403
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Exhibitor Set Up
1:00 - 5:00 PM: Exhibit Hall Open
Shipping information will be provided closer to the Expo date.
- Open Flames / Sterno is allowed but requires a special permit from the City of Minneapolis. The exhibitor is responsible for the documentation and fees. Use this link to fill out the required forms.
- Educational sales literature
- Samples of ingredients, additives or food products
- Sales premiums, souvenirs, handouts, etc.
- Instruments and/or equipment (if they can be self supporting and set on the table)
- Tables cannot be placed in aisles. We must maintain 10’ aisles per the fire code (Incorrect Table Placement)
- Free standing floor displays
- Table-top displays exceeding 5 feet above table
- Electrical appliances or displays (you may use sterno heaters with caution)
- Solication, interviews, or distribution of literature outside the exhibitors booth
Choose the booth of choice that works for you! The online Buyers' Guide includes each company's name, contact information, and company description.
NEW! this year is an app where attendees can view company listings on any mobile device!
- This is a table-top show; IFT Table Top Rules Apply
- Booth size is 6x6 ft. with one 2x4 or 2x6 table and one chair
- Booth charge is $425 through 8/31/2022 and $475 beginning September 1, 2022
- There are no refunds. No Exceptions!
- Booth includes one company sign, table, chair, and listing in the show directory
- Additional signs can be purchased for $15 each
- Additional chairs can be purchased for $15 each
- Electricity (110V) is available for $150. MUST be arranged prior to show